Our guide to thinking about your innovative social or business enterprise
- How creative/inventive is your idea - i.e. what is new about it - in whole or in part?
- Will the idea serve local/global needs? How passionate are you about these needs?
- How clear is the business structure, i.e. how will you organise and manage sales, marketing, branding, product creation, team-building and growth?
- How is technology integrated into the enterprise? Will it use video, audio, podcasts, downloads, live streaming, blogs, tweets, etc. to interact with the world?
- Is the enterprise set in a factory, office, community or home? A combination? Why?
- What is the potential intellectual property, IP, value of the enterprise, e.g. can it be licenced or replicated?
- Who is/will be on the team? Do they share the same passion for the idea? How creative are they? Where are they located – locally/globally? How will you evaluate your team-members (e.g. by performance, hours clocked, or loyalty)?